[meteorite-list] eBay AD: 750+ Auctions plus FREE Meteorites A to Z (2nd) Offer...

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Mon Dec 20 21:41:20 EST 2004

Hello list,

I have a bunch of ebay auctions going right now....over 750....so I thought
I would be kind...:-)...and provide different links to a couple items of
interest.

A nice oriented Sikhote with rim and flow lines...started at $0.01

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2294341090

Super-Thin Imilac slice 11.1 grams, but more surface area then most slices 2
or 3 times the weight.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2294553740

Or just check out all of my auctions...

http://stores.ebay.com/meteoritearticles

Also, for the next month I will be offering a FREE Meteorites A to Z Second
Edition with a $100 purchase from my website. This is a must have for anyone
interested in meteorites.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com