[meteorite-list] Fwd: Tucson Hotel Share?

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Mon Dec 20 17:56:02 EST 2004

Dear Listees:

Fellow List member Jake Pelletier asked me to post this for him, as his
messages are not getting through to the List .

Regards,

Geoff N.

***********************

Hi All,

I just booked my accomodations and flight to Tucson. This is my first
time and I am very excited.

To keep costs down (maybe buy more meteorites) I am open to sharing my
accomodations with anyone who also wants to save a little money. I will
be staying at the Arizona Plaza (thanks for the help Geoff) from
Thursday Feb. 3 to Sunday Feb. 6 (a total of 4 nights) in a double. If
you are interested or have any questions please contact me off the
list.

Thanks,
Jake Pelletier
jakep at novus-tele.net