[meteorite-list] Ensisheim

Martin Altmann Altmann at Meteorite-Martin.de
Sun Dec 19 17:16:43 EST 2004

I haven't,

but Dieter has the true first observed European Fall for sale,
Elbogen, fell in 1400.
Cheaper than the small amount, which came out 2 years ago.

Elbogen, visited by Goethe, when he celebrated his 74th anniversaire on the
castle of Elbogen,
mentioned by the Grimm Brothers in their collection of legends, all the
local saga's of the burggrave, Widmannstätter used Elbogen as printing plate
for his (o.k Thompson) pattern,
annual festivals are held on the castle nowadays, but they have only a cast
of the iron, the main mass is in Vienna...
Elbogen, ooo Elbogen!

Get it, before it's gone:
http://www.meteorites.de/sale.htm

BTW: Did you know, that it is much more easier to find Ensisheim than Chiang
Khan?

Meanwhile the 12.2g and the 17g are sold too, noone there for the beautiful
31g? The last of the fresh crusters!!
http://photos.yahoo.com/metmartinde

100% for charity, seigh.
Martin