[meteorite-list] christmas meteorite sale

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 08:38:03 EST 2004

Good morning list.I updated my website with 4 new items forsale.The
noyan-bogdo is sold.Thanks to all the people who responded to the lunar
freebies.And especially thanks to all good people who encouged me to stand
up for what is right.I am really looking forward to seeing everyone in
tucson.Hey buy some of my stuff.

                                                             steve

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120