[meteorite-list] givaway

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 13:59:06 EST 2004

Hi again list.I really want to thank martin altmann for making availabale
the CHIANG KHAN pieces.I am getting the 17 gram piece.The money is really
going to good cause.Thanks again martin.Also good news, I just found
another piece of dhofar 025 that came off.So I have 1 left.Let me know.The
others are all gone.

                                                 steve

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120