[meteorite-list] A small Al Mahbas testimonial

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:56:41 EST 2004

I just got a thumbnail AL Mahbas from Mike Farmer.  If you haven't already,
I suggest you seriously consider getting a piece for yourself, or at least
look at the pix he has on his site, as well as the ones up for sale at
arizonaskies.  My chip has at least a couple of translucent olivine
crystals, and an interesting coating of what may be desert varnish.  Now I
need to find a membrane box to display this beauty; my normal 1x1 display
boxes won't do it justice.

Thanks, Mike!
Tracy Latimer