[meteorite-list] Chondrite similuarities to kimberilte Sort of off topic (my very first time:-)

David Freeman dfreeman at fascination.com
Wed Dec 15 18:16:16 EST 2004

Dear List;
I just put a 32 pound kimberlite specimen up on ebay. It really looks
like a great chondrite meteorite specimen.
Can be found via a search for mjwy, or search word kimberlite.
A mantle derived rock type that diamonds are mined from, this one surely
looks out of this world! It has traveled at mach 2 to get to the surface
of the Earth. Nice pictures of me sitting on a kimberlite dike. How many
of us have seen one of them?
Best,
Dave Freeman
mjwy