[meteorite-list] Great Meteor Shower

DNAndrews DNA1 at cableone.net
Tue Dec 14 00:21:26 EST 2004

Guess it's some kind of inversion "OR" something.  (Not "OF" Sorry for
the typo).  It is an inversion.  But, when we usually get these it gets
down to sub-zero temps.  Not this time for which we are thankful.
"Don't go in the fog.  There's something in the fog."  (Lousy acting by
Adrian Barbeau in "The Fog",)

>>> http://www.meteoritegallery.com/gallery/rfsdmp