[meteorite-list] New Eucrite, looks identical to DAG 400!

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Sat Dec 11 11:39:02 EST 2004

Hi everyone, I have added a new Eucrite to my website, NWA 1978. It has been
at the UofA for the last 2 and a half years, and I finally got the
classification for it this week. It is a polymict Eucrite breccia, and it
looks just like DaG 400, the Lunar meteorite.  We thought it was Lunar when
we got it, but alas it is just a very nice Eucrite.
I have loaded it on my site this morning, anyone who wants a piece, please
email and paypal today, as I can ship today since I am leaving very early
Monday for Tokyo until the 22nd of Dec.
Plus new pieces of the Al Mahbas Pallasite are up.
Thanks
Mike Farmer
http://www.meteoritehunter.com