[meteorite-list] Pellisson,the best of hypocrisy

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 19:42:47 EST 2004

Mr. Pellison,
Bruno Fectay and I don't often see eye to eye, neither of us will likely
send the other a Christmas card, but we agree on one thing, and that is that
you are the biggest threat to the meteorite world.
I mean come on, Bin Laden actually organizing the meteorite trade in
Morocco? A guy with tens or hundreds of millions of dollars, and he needs to
meddle with the pathetic meteorite trade? Please............
         As far as the "kind Nomads" who shared tea with me, they were very
nice nomads, and as you well know, Nomads are in no shortage anywhere in the
Moroccan Sahara. They live there, it is not my concern where they live or
why, there were many of them, I sat in their home, ate their food, played
with their children.  Are you now suggesting that they are terrorists? Maybe
they don't like being harassed by military, like most people in the world.
Maybe they don't like that fact that just about every Moroccan soldier or
policeman want Baksheesh (bribes) for everything from looking at them wrong
to walking on the side of the road.
Maybe you should seek medical help, you are obsessed with the idea that you
and only you can find meteorites.

By the way, you have answered absolutely NONE of the questions posed to you
by many members of this community. Why? No answer usually suggest guilt, or
lack of a good answer to support your case.
Michael Farmer