[meteorite-list] More Al Mahbas Pallasites & New Photos Added-Ad

John Birdsell birdsell at email.arizona.edu
Tue Dec 7 21:00:14 EST 2004

Hello everyone....We have added several more specimens of the extremely
rare Al Mahbas pallasite to our website along with new photos of the
previous specimens. These specimens range from around 3 up to over 6
grams and are loaded with gorgeous olivine crystals. The interesting
thing about this pallasite is the tiny size of many of the olivine
crystals, which makes it look like a miniture version of a normal
pallasite-quite unusual.  Time permitting, we will hopefully be adding a
new Ureilite tomorrow, so please check back.  Also don't miss out on the
beautiful new IIICD Iron NWA 2677.

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites