[meteorite-list] SaharaMet : Point of view on NWA meteorites

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 04:25:07 EST 2004

>From: SaharaTeam at aol.com
*sniped a bunch of junk*

while you have a reasonable argument in saying that some science data is
lost when nwa meteorites are collected the issue could also be argued that
potentialy important science could be lost of nwa meteorites were NOT
recovered as they currently are.

with regards to the terrorism link, with all due respect your argument is a
big, stinking pile of horse do-do. sure terrorists exist in algeria. sure
nwa meteorites come from algeria. that in NO way shape or form dictates that
nwa meteorites are supplying funds to islamic terrorists. that same kind of
reasoning could be used to say that every single person who uses petroleum
products contributes to terrorism because most of the 9-11 terrorists came
from saudi arabia and the saudis have a heck of alot of oil that they sell.
tell me, when you go out on expeditions, do you fuel your vehicals with
petroleum products? you do ?!?!? oh my god, you fund terrorists!

if you have some hard evidence for a link between nwa's and terror groups
I'd love to see it. untill then your claims are downright laughable.