[meteorite-list] A note of excuse

moni waiblinger-seabridge moni2555 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 18:13:09 EST 2004

Hi list,

maybe just for Christmas we should post pictures of our children or
grandchildren.

I know Dieter Heinlein has some cute one of his daughters with the
Neuschwansteinmeteorite.

Still meteorite related of course.

I am sure Elias wouldn't mind to hold a "rock"!

I know my granddaughter is very much the only person who loves rock, yes
even meteorites,  as

much as her Omi.

How about you, Larry?

Sternengruss, Moni