[meteorite-list] meteorite from moroco

habibi abdelaziz aziz_habibi at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 17:01:55 EST 2004

hello list
braik is from casa balanca  humphrey bogart city.
he have some looking iron that he get near taza
he send me photo i do not know if they are meteorite or not
give this guy his chance  may be a new futur dealers. the problem in
comunication is that guys could speak well french
try with him french and he will show what he have may be something good.

the morrocan market will never die ,  always news.

all the best
aziz