[meteorite-list] More Great News Nikon Coolpix Camera

David Freeman dfreeman at fascination.com
Fri Dec 3 21:33:38 EST 2004

Dear List;
It has been kindly pointed out by one of our nicest list members that my
camera also comes with an owners manual which helps us take better
pictures, and to set the light adjustment to compensate for different
lighting conditions.
Camera also comes with two discs and a patch cord so unloading pictures
and storing them is actually easier than the old mavica and the 3.5"
disc...how profound! And uses AA batteries that are common, and
rechargeable!
Guess I shall have to learn to read the manual!
Best,
Dave F.