[meteorite-list] give POLL SAYS:

David Freeman dfreeman at fascination.com
Fri Dec 3 21:29:30 EST 2004

Dear Bill,
I say with out a look at the interior, either a filed off corner, or a
cut that it is not enough evidence to say it is or isn't a meteorite.
 It looks like some smelter slag, or a dribble from someone's cutting
torch where melting iron was involved.  Does not have the shape of a
meteorite to me.
Dave F.
(with the time to respond)