[meteorite-list] benguerir fall

aziz habibi aziz_habibi at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 18:06:02 EST 2004

hello  all
for now no one know what this fall tkw is.
sur it's a big fall , but for sell there is nothing now, many guys are there
and no one has one gr.
be patient guys and the next weeks we will know if there is more for sale.
for me i  have not sold any from it untill now ,and i m also waiting to see
stabilite of price  the first 400 gr i get i bought it for 6$.
i hope i will get it nextly cheaper.
let be patients,
we say in morroco , the information that cost money today is for free next
day.
time will tell the thrued.

thanks
aziz