[meteorite-list] AD-NWA 2379 Howardite, More Listed

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 3 18:23:32 EST 2004

Dear list members,

Due to the complete buy-out of the five NWA 2379 specimens I had on eBay in
just a matter of a couple hours since my posting, I have listed all of the
available pieces on eBay just now. This includes two more complete slices,
one of which is 6.2 grams and is the Main Mass (or largest piece, whichever
terminology you prefer). There are only 10 pieces left so this will be your
only chance if you are interested, and if you are not, the pictures are
still worth a look.

Just go to eBay and search for  seller, "naturesvault", then look on the
last page of items for "NWA 2379". This or click on one of the links below
and then click on "View Seller's Other Auctions".

Here are two links to the complete slices:

NWA 2379 6.2 gram complete slice Main Mass
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2291443164&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NWA 2379 5.3 gram complete slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2291443762&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Thank you once again for checking out my auctions.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)