[meteorite-list] [OT] eBay Fraud Alert

David Freeman dfreeman at fascination.com
Thu Dec 2 23:33:41 EST 2004

Mmm..."at least once a month"  I wish I could be so lucky how about 20 a
day....from banks that I do not know about to plenty of paypal and ebay
spoofs daily.
BEWARE of all suspicious emails and be sure to forward all paypal and
ebay spoofs to spoof at paypal and spoof at ebay.com so they can attempt to
discover the amount of crap going around.
Best,
Dave F
(with his cookies and javascript disabled to keep out other email/net
crap from getting in/getting out.)  Use a good spyware daily!