[meteorite-list] (AD) ebay,meteorite sale, and campos sales

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 18:20:08 EST 2004

Hello and good evening list.I have 2 auctions ending tomorrow about 9 pm
chicago time.A 36 gram slice of nwa 1827, and a 56 gram half-stone of nwa
1879.I also 4 on going buy-it-now campos sales stones also.I have all the
big stones if anyone wants them.They are all at a great low, low price per
gram.And finally I have my holiday meteorite sale on till the end of the
year.With a 2 for 1 on anything you want.I pay shipping anywhere.

                                                       steve

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728