[meteorite-list] Wholesale Canyon Diablo Ad / SALE

Mike / flattoprocks mikewm at npgcable.com
Wed Dec 1 01:31:33 EST 2004

 Hello list, I am offering Canyon Diablo at wholesale. $100.00 per pound 5
pound min. This would be the perfect time to stock up for your website or
buy a bunch and sell some to cover the cost of the ones you want to keep.
Now this is not an all the time offer, I have about 15 pounds to sell at
this price and then it is back to normal. So if you are interested e-mail me
off list. First decided first served. I will be very fair with some nice
pieces.Thanks
Mike Miller  //  E-Bay  flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com