[meteorite-list] Beer 'n' meteorites

j.divelbiss at att.net j.divelbiss at att.net
Sat Aug 28 12:50:00 EDT 2004

I can see it now, NWA869-lite commercials about the special ingredients that pass through many hands. Picture the rocks going from a the sands of the desert, to a nomad, to a Moroccan broker, to Dean, to 600 plus list members, to the world, and now to become the feature ingredient in your favorite beer.

I'd like it ice cold...maybe from a large regmaglypt in a chilled, but "new", 80 kilo Campo.

Probably would need a straw.

John

-------------- Original message from "tracy latimer" : --------------