[meteorite-list] Beer 'n' meteorites

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 22:27:25 EDT 2004

Does anyone out there brew their own beer?  I suspect if someone were to
create a 'meteoritenbier', by adding a few flakes of meteorite to the mash,
it would quickly become the brew of choice at Tucson.  I'd opt for a eucrite
or howardite myself, or a few milligrams of Martian or Lunar if I were
feeling flush; I suspect an iron or H might have a 'rusty' flavor :-)
Rather than eating crumbs of Zagami, make them potable!

Something else to do with those unclasified NWAs...
Tracy Latimer