[meteorite-list] 60X image of NWA 011

j.divelbiss at att.net j.divelbiss at att.net
Wed Aug 18 16:29:57 EDT 2004

Adam and others,

Correction:  I DO NOT think NWA 011 is a granite. Nor does anyone I know.

NWA 011 is mysterical meteorite material that I think many people will covet during this auction...especially basalt collectors wanting a piece of significance like this one.

No, folks NWA 011 is NOT just a "granite"...I was just trying to be your court jester this afternoon. Bad taste is my specialty. Sorry about that Adam.

I'm the high bidder right now. I expect this piece to go for a lot more than I bid so far. I would love to own this piece of rock.

Good luck,

JD (herman-75)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2263939177&ssPageName=ADME:B:BN:US:1

-------------- Original message from "Adam Hupe" : --------------