[meteorite-list] I NEED HELP PLEASE

scott mitchell almightyscott69 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:54:55 EDT 2004

wow after reading all the "earth core" material on list i realize how
uneducated i really am. heh.. anywho my question is this. i live in
yarmouth,   nova scotia,  canada. it is in the atlantic time zone and is the
eastern most part of canada.. when will be the best time to view the
upcomming meteor shower... i want to show my wife and daughter where all
these "rocks" i have lieing about come from... heh   your help is much
appreciated thx in advance guys and gals.! scott....