[meteorite-list] **ALERT!**

Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Thu Apr 22 12:53:17 EDT 2004

Hi Jeannie,

Please have her write a detail report and send it to us so we can post on
our Missing/Stolen page.
Also you may want to contact Eric Twelker of The Meteorite Market as he is
in Juneau, Alaska
His e-mail is twelker at alaska.net

Thank you,

Paul and Jim

   Paul Harris   paul at meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin     jim at meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.  http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
   PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA