[DogParkList] Adjusting power output with Mac Loger DX?

Justin Mann w9fyi at me.com
Mon May 13 09:58:00 EDT 2024

Folks,
I’ve just started using MLDX with an Elecraft k3, and it is an absolute game changer with the radio for some one who is totally blind.  However, I’ve not found a way to control the power output from within the app.  Is there a way to do this?  If I could do this, I would not have to use an external device, switch the rs-232 port from usb to 38400 with sighted help, and back all to adjust the power output.  I’m using an expert 1.5-KFA, so this amp can be picky about how much it is driven.
Thanks for any help y’all can give,
Justin-ai5os