[DogParkList] DXCC total in MacLoggerDX

Frank O'Donnell dgp at inkbox.net
Wed Feb 28 15:48:34 EST 2024

On 2/25/24 8:44 AM, Rich KE1B wrote:
> Go to the Awards Panel, select “DXCC”, then sort the table by Country Name.
>
> All of your confirmed entities will be shown in GREEN. Go down the list and compare those entries to the matching entries in either Clublog or your spreadsheet. You should find the two entities that show up in your spreadsheet as confirmed, but are not in green in MLDX. Check the log for those QSOs to see if they are really confirmed in MLDX, or if there is something wrong with the entry (e.g., missing or incorrect DXCC number).
>
> Also, make sure you are not comparing a list with Deleted Entities to a list without those entities.

Hi Rich, thanks for the suggestions. I was actually focused on total
worked entities rather than confirmed ones, but I got it straightened
out. I printed out the total list from my spreadsheet, and compared it
to MacLoggerDX's Awards list that you pointed out. There I found a DXCC
number mismatch for two entities worked and confirmed with LoTW. When I
fixed the DXCC numbers and reloaded MacLoggerDX, the total worked
increased to the total shown on my spreadsheet and in Clublog. So all is
good.