[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX support

Glenn glenn at arwolfpack.com
Fri Aug 19 14:40:34 EDT 2022

I want to thank Don for his support.

I could not get my MacLoggerDX and WSJT-x to work. I thought I checked and rechecked everything before I posted a request for help.

Don took the time and asked for the files he needed to look at to help in troubleshooting.   He found the issue in about 5 minutes.  Resolution - Port 7200 is not the same as port 7002.   So much for my checking and double checking.

If you are a MacLoggerDX user you know what a great piece of software it is.   Don’s support of it is beyond words.

Thanks again Don for your help.

Glenn
N5RN