[DogParkList] Can't get Apple Mac Book Air 2022 M2 to work with WSJT-x and MacLoggerDX

E Glenn Wolf Jr glenn at arwolfpack.com
Fri Aug 19 12:58:43 EDT 2022

All -

I'm trying to get WSJT-X to work with MacLoggerDX.

I've check and rechecked the setting against what Don has posted on how
to get these two products to work but it isn't happening.

When I launch WSJT-X i get an rig control error message.  I click on
configurations and try to mimic what Don has written up.

I select DX Lab Suite Commander as the radio and have entered
127.0.0.1:5200 for the network server information.

When i click on "Test CAT" I get a "Rig Failure message Failed to
connect to DX Lab Suite Commander Connection Refused" message

I'm at a loss.

I can get WSJT-X to work standalone.  I can get MacLoggerDX to control
the radio standalone.

Radio is Icom 7300

Computer is Mac Book Air 2022 M2

ANY suggestions on what to try will be appreciated.

TIA and 73,

glenn

N5RN