[DogParkList] eqsl question

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Dec 23 10:41:08 EST 2017

Hi James,

> On Dec 23, 2017, at 7:57 AM, James Snider <jim at lexiann.com <mailto:jim at lexiann.com>> wrote:
>
> I have my callsign set to w8bs-2 so I can log onto my dx spider node to get spots.  Does Maclogger use the w8bs-2 as the logon name for eqsl??

https://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_dx_contest.html#logbooks <https://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_dx_contest.html#logbooks>

eQSL prefs

Callsign - eQSL registered call sign. Taken from MacLoggerDX Station prefs.

> I’m getting errors when I try to get eqsl confirmations

Have you though of using extra_cluster to login to your dx spider node ?

https://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_dxclusters.html <https://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_dxclusters.html>

The extra_cluster application delivered in the MacLoggerDX.dmg Extras folder adds an extra dxcluster source to MacLoggerDX which will merge the extra_cluster spots with the ones from the dxcluster selected in MacLoggerDX.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro