[DogParkList] #log

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Oct 11 18:28:28 EDT 2017

Hi Jim,

> On Oct 11, 2017, at 6:22 PM, James E Quick <n4ule at sc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> when i try to log a call to QRZ i get this error in this screen shot. Thanks for any help

Your station call sign doesn’t match what you have set in the QRZ Log Book.

https://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_dx_contest.html#logbooks

QRZ XML prefs

The call sign in the My Call field of the QSO you are uploading (Station Prefs Call Sign) must match the call sign of the QRZ Logbook you are uploading to.

Username - QRZ XML username.
Password - QRZ XML password.
Upload Key - QRZ Logbook Settings API Key.
Enter the API Key from the QRZ Logbook web page <https://logbook.qrz.com/logbook> Settings into the Upload Key text box - This is not your QRZ XML Account Checker Key and will look something like this: 3BCE-0D7E-AECE-29DF

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro