[DogParkList] # EQSL Download

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Jul 20 08:26:46 EDT 2017

> On Jul 20, 2017, at 8:16 AM, James E Quick <n4ule at sc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Is anyone having trouble with EQSL downloading the ADI file? Every time I try to confirm my log it tells me no ADI file.

https://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_dx_contest.html#logbooks <https://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX%20Help/mldxfc_dx_contest.html#logbooks>

If QSO upload or confirmation errors occur, MacLoggerDX will display short error descriptions in the Look Up prefs error status field for each service and in an Error Alert. Longer error descriptions can be found in the Debug Log if you do not have the preferences configured correctly the Debug Log will tell you exactly what the error is.

From the File menu select Show Debug Log and view the file, or select Email Debug Log from the File menu to send it to us and we'll have a look).

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro