[DogParkList] Where's the Overview or Intro to MacLoggerDX Video or PDF?

Gershom May myplate at actcom.co.il
Fri Mar 31 09:23:35 EDT 2017

Although - I also some decent background in computer science - KI6VOS - Rick - has very deftly spoken - what I have thought - and said - not only about programs like this - but other venues - as well.
And all too often - the TECHNO JARGON USED by the DESIGNER AUTHOR - is often foreign to the new user - or as Rick said/implied - it’s expected to be understood - without considering the level of expertise - of the new user.
An example - would be - Dr. to Dr. and or Nurse MEDICAL Jargonese. Unless your fairly intimate with the field - it’s a HUH? moment.

I also do not have - generous amounts of time - to wade through - often dozens of hours of “You Tube” videos - trying to CHERRY PICK - information - that will help me understand what others - seem to take for granted.
It appears that - this is common for those who are really INTO an/the application - and spend a good deal of their extra time - playing around with it.
Whilst - the newbie - most often - is confounded by the process and jargon.

Be well,
Gerald WD4FNL/4Z5JV
G-D --- wants - good - sound - Torah Teaching. Not - Torah Teaching - that sounds good.
"Desire - molds - what we believe to be - truth” - The Talmud.
***In spite of - what may be - the actual truth. Desire - often molds - what we are only - willing to believe - to be the truth. - Me. ***
“There are two ways to be fooled: One - is to believe - what isn’t true.
The other - is to refuse to believe - what is true”. - Soren Kierkegaard.
Knowing the difference - is critical. - Me.
Anonymous: You - may be - the only Bible teaching - people are ever exposed to. O:-)