[DogParkList] Fwd: Where's the Overview or Intro to MacLoggerDX Video or PDF?

James Ward captmgik at san.rr.com
Fri Mar 31 00:40:50 EDT 2017

I feel the same way about the lack of a single point of documentation.

I am not a newbie to the software but I am still finding things I don’t know.  For example, I have no clue what the field  "DX de Lookup” on the main entry page does and I’m not sure how I would benefit from the “Stacking” (on the same page).

Many times I have no idea how to use new features and I am forced to ask questions on the Yahoo Groups page.

Don’t get me wrong, this software is great and Don’s support is beyond compare. I’d give it a 10 if Eham ’s web page permitted that.

So, my wish for the future is a web page or wiki that is a frequently updated, single source of the official documentation.  I also encourage all of us to post videos to UTUBE for all of study.

Jim

73