[DogParkList] RemoteRig remote station

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sun Dec 25 13:19:32 EST 2016

Consider a Elecraft K3S for the actual rig, with a K0 as the remote control. K0 is the K3 head without all the Rx/Tx circuits etc.

--
Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is
writing a book. -Marcus Tullius Cicero, statesman, orator and writer