[DogParkList] DQSL

dagro at dogparksoftware.com dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Dec 3 15:57:31 EST 2016

Hi Jim,

> On Dec 3, 2016, at 2:31 PM, James E Quick <n4ule at sc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Now that we have MacloggerDX sending Clublog and EQSL can someone tell me how to recompile DQSL to just send LOTW. If I change DQSL upload to just send LOTW will the DQSL download still download LOTW and EQSL?

You don’t have to recompile, just re-run setup (see the script readme file).

Setup Script
The setup script is used to configure the login information for LOTW, eQSL.cc, Clublog.org, as well as the location of TrustedQSL if you want to use LOTW. You will be asked which services you want to use so if you only use LOTW then you will not need credentials for eQSL.cc or Clublog.org to complete the setup. The script only modifies the "dqsl.plist" file and it can be run as many times as needed. If you prefer you can open the "dqsl.plist" file with your favorite text editor and make the changes. All of the files will need to be located in the same folder to function.

	Copy the four files "DQSL Confirm, DQSL Upload, setup, and dqsl.plist" to a single folder
	Run the setup script
	Follow the on screen prompts

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro