[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX and Fldigi

dagro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Feb 22 13:12:51 EST 2014

Sometimes the amount of misinformation on the Internet astounds me :)

If you google “MacLoggerDX and Fldigi” you will be treated to a large number of 3rd party opinions and misrepresentations of fact - none of these originating from either the MacLoggerDX or the Fldigi developers.

In an effort to set the record straight (for those that care about truth or accuracy :) I have posted a summary or the actual situation…

http://dogparksoftware.com/mldx_and_fldigi.html

And yes, I still think it is entirely possible that someone will figure out how to pass a QSO to log from Fldigi to MacLoggerDX - it ain’t rocket science - it just requires someone to spend the hour or so to do it.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro