[DogParkList] Batch update DXCC name?

Larry West viggen at mac.com
Sat Jan 18 14:58:02 EST 2014

Don,

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't worried about the awards, etc. But sometimes I will want to look at things in the log for just the U.S., and it was made difficult by having two dxcc_country names for DXCC #291!

And thanks, Hisashi for the recommendation on the FF plugin! I installed it (after several rounds of updating FF), made the change and all is hunky-dory now!

73, N2LJ