[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX and FT1000

dagro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Jan 10 07:02:32 EST 2014

Hi Glenn,

On Jan 9, 2014, at 8:37 PM, Glenn Wolf <glenn at arwolfpack.com> wrote:

> I know I’m missing something simple but I just don’t see it.

> I’m trying to get MacLoggerDX to work with a microkeyer II controlling a FT1000. I haven’t found the magic yet.

> I downloaded the uH router program from the w7ay site and seem to be able to control the radio through the router.

If you are running Mavericks you will need the modified uH Router (1.92b2) in the MacLoggerDX download.

DTR and RTS should be un-checked:

When you look at the uH Router Prefs does the microKEYER show as enabled ?

http://dogparksoftware.com/mldxfc_faq.html#connection

Please enable the Debug Log check box in the Radio Prefs Panel, click the VFO check box on and off a few times and copy and paste the relevant Console Application Messages into an email as well as a screen shot of your Radio Prefs.

Note: The Console Application is in /Applications/Utilities.
Note: Screen Shot: Enter <command> <shift> 4 then pick your corners, and the screen shot is placed on your desktop.

> On the MacLoggerDX radio setup tap I have:

> Connected NO

> Radio ! Yeasu FT-1000D

> Port Type microHAM Virtual Port

> Port microKEYER

> 4800

> 2 STOP

> RADIO YAESU FT-1000D

> BOTH DTR AND RTS are checked

> the only option for PTT is No or WKUSB (tho uH router is in the list but grayed out)

> Bonjour sharing is checked

> CW No CW

> Speech is micro ham CODEC

> any help would be greatly appreciated