[DogParkList] Are call lookups cached?

Larry West viggen at mac.com
Mon Oct 28 10:38:23 EDT 2013

I'm having a very odd problem. A couple weeks back, I was monitoring 40M, and doing lookups in MLDX as I heard them. I had one Pennsylvania call, and then I heard a German ham. I made the lookup, and logged the contact to Germany, but I discovered later that the PA ham's info was mixed with the German ham's in the log entry! E.g. The PA ham's first name & county in the German Ham's lookup.

When I look up the PA ham in MLDX, all appears well, but now every time I lookup that German ham, I get the mixed up info.

I use a QRZ subscription for lookups, and on QRZ via Safari, they are not mixed up at all.

I've tried restarting MLDX, the MBP (Lion), and the mixed up Info persists.

The only thing I haven't done is to remove the mixed-up contact from the log.

Is there any cache or something I can flush?

73, N2LJ
Larry West
Sent from my iPhone 5S