[DogParkList] Rotor

Philip Graitcer pgraitc at me.com
Sun Sep 29 17:48:27 EDT 2013

My Ham IV rotor with a Rotor EZ board works fine with maclogger, except the beams moves in exactly the reverse of the headings on maclogger. The long path and short path are reversed in the rotor panel and when I click Beam or R. If I want to head the beam, I click R.

In otherwords, if I have WB5KSD in the logging panel, the headings are 283/103, and I click beam, the antenna turns toward 103, the backside of the beam. If I click R it turns to 283.

On the rotor panel, the headings shown are the reverse of what they should be.

I can live with this, but is there an easy fix.

Below is console and screen shot.

Phil, W3HZZ