[DogParkList] Yaesu Help

John Evans vansvalley3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 17:58:04 EDT 2012

Two years ago I was riding my bicycle to get in shape for a trip to Africa because I am a photographer

 I blacked out and went over the handle bars and some fishermen nearby heard a thud...that was my head hitting the road

 I had a head injury and so my memory and comprehension skills are a little shaky

After the head injury from the accident my comprehension skills are not too great so I was wondering if  anybody  has the software (preferably for a yaesu) that I can call and have them walk me through setting the software up

I am trying to find somebody that is patient and just say things like..."in the encode column put..."

I would greatly appreciate it

John
WA8TZY