[DogParkList] McLogger and lotw

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Dec 30 07:52:50 EST 2011

Don, compliments of the season to you.

Can I just check something here? Yes station info is stored in each log entry, so the call you're using is recorded and furthermore, you can edit that call in the specific log entry if you wish. But you do have to sort the records by that field in order to get a coherent list that you then export to a ADIF file, do you not?

I may have missed something, but there isn't a way to have MLDX produce an ADIF for each callsign used, automatically is there?

Wasn't aware of the script, so thanks much for posting that, time to review the MLDX site and group for stuff I've missed!
A Prosperous New Year with good DX

73 de M0XDF