[DogParkList] Help with MacDoppler Radio interface

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Mon Sep 26 05:36:54 EDT 2011

On 2011-09-26, at 12:02 AM, Kendall Krug wrote:

> I was able to get my MacDoppler to run the Yaesu G5500 rotator using the Amsat tracker box. Not having any luck with controlling my Kenwood TS-2000. Can anyone help with the settings to make the radio interface work?

> Thanks again,

Make sure you have DTR and RTS enabled and the baud rates matched.

Please open the Console app and then check the "Debug Log" checkbox in the MacDoppler Site Preferences Panel...

Copy and paste the contents of the console log pertaining to MacDoppler in an email.

Please send a screen shot of your Radio Prefs as well.

Note: The Console Application is in /Applications/Utilities.
Note: Screen Shot: Enter <command> <shift> 4 then pick your corners, and the screen shot is placed on your desktop.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro