[DogParkList] question regarding rotors and MacDoppler

Dana Rawding dana at rawding.com
Mon Sep 5 21:09:11 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I've been a MacDoppler user for a long time but never took advantage of the ability to control rotors. My station consists of the follow:

MacBook Pro
Yaesu FT-847
Yaesu G-500A elevation rotor
Yaesu G-800DXA rotor

I have other assorted amps and preamps but they really don't matter in this configuration. I would like to purchase an interface(s) to automate tracking for this system. I have been researching interfaces and I'm just not sure which is the best for this application. Anyone have any advice as to what would work best with my 800DXA and 500A?

Thanks,
Dana
N1OFZ