[DogParkList] how to get PJ2, PJ4, PJ5/6, and PJ7 to display new DXCCs

David J. Schmocker kj9i at centurytel.net
Tue Jun 7 21:40:57 EDT 2011

Everyone:
New to MacLogger, my ADIF imported log entries for the four "new" PJs
don't pop with correct DXCC and DXCC Country populated in the log in
MacLogger.
And the new PJ2s I have (after 10/10/2010) still show as the old PJ2,
DXCC #85 incorrectly.

At the bottom of the Awards tab, all four new PJ countries show, but
with none worked (and I have four worked across 9 bands so far). How do
I refresh the log entries to "grab" the new PJ DXCC status?

thank you
73,
Dave KJ9I