[DogParkList] iCloud for MLDX & MLDX-HD

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue Jun 7 06:23:41 EDT 2011

Hi David,

On 2011-06-07, at 12:48 AM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> Don, just wondering, will you be introducing iCloud to MLDX for the log?

I'm at WWDC, where the details for iCloud Documents may be discussed over the next few days, but that information, when and if it is released is under non-disclosure and I am not allowed to discuss it. The keynote is not under NDA and any conclusions you night draw about the iCloud replacing older iTunes synching operations automatically would be natural assumptions.

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro