[DogParkList] Rotor control in MLDX via CAT?

LB3SA lb3sa at norlogic.no
Tue Feb 22 08:30:19 EST 2011

My FTDX-5000MP has the ability to connect and control Yaesu rotators from the front panel. It's actually fairly useful when combined with the DMU-2000.

I also see that the rotator controls are accessible through CAT (Off, CW, CCW, Speed 1% up, Speed 1% down, Direction (0-450), Speed (0-100%)).

A perfect scenario would be if I could set the rotator direction through MLDX (by selection from cluster) via same CAT connection as the radio itself.
Does anyone know if this is possible?

73,
de Are - LB3SA

Sent from my iPhone