[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX Version 5.28 Beta 14

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Apr 21 07:49:59 EDT 2010

MacLoggerDX Version 5.28 Beta 14 includes W7AY's uH Router version 1.5

http://homepage.mac.com/chen/w7ay/Router/Whats%20New/index.html

v1.5 allows you to use CI-V and iLINK ports to control peripherals from the microKeyer II.

Please remember that W7AY's software is made available free of charge...

http://homepage.mac.com/chen/w7ay/Site/Applications/index.html

"The following are applications that I have written for myself, generally because I could not find suitable alternatives for Mac OS X.
These applications are not commercial products and are completely free. You are welcome to them if your needs are similar to mine.
All applications are Universal Binaries and they run natively on both Intel and PowerPC based Macintosh computers. Since I make use of functionality that are present in the operating system at the time I write the programs, they may require a moderately current version of Mac OS X to run in. I do not make any special effort to be backwards compatible with older versions of MacOS.
If you need functionality that are not provided by the programs, you can add them yourself -- the sources, mostly written in Objective C for the Cocoa framework, are free of GPL code and they can be used and modified for non-commercial use in any manner that you wish.
The Xcode projects and sources for the programs can be obtained by writing to me at w7ay [at] arrl.net. The sources are also free.
One purpose for making both application and source code public is so that they can be used as sample code for those who are also interested in homebrewing amateur radio software. Cocoa frameworks and classes which are specific to an application, such as a data pipeline and a serial port manager, can be found in the Software page.
Not all of the applications are linked from the tab buttons above. Please scroll down this page to see a full list.

73
Chen, W7AY"

73 de VE3VRW Don Agro